Custom Navigation Bar

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts

 Happy Tuesday!
Tuesdays are sort of rough for me. I don't have the motivation that comes with the new beginning of a Monday, but the weekend still feels so far away. It's rough.  
So I thought I would write a little post about one of my favorite inspirational quotes.
 
 I love this quote.  Mostly because it's something I need to work on.  In this day and age it can be hard to not compare yourself to others and what they have, what they look like, what they've achieved.  But you know what they say, "jealousy is the thief of joy."  This quote inspires me to focus on my successes and be grateful for all that I have. 
I've been guilty of thinking, "As soon as I have a gym membership, then I can workout." Or "As soon as I have a few hours to myself, then I can read this book I've been meaning to read." "As soon all the junk food in the house is gone, then I can really start eating healthy." Haha! 
Does anyone else do this?
 The truth is, if we are always waiting for the opportune moment or circumstance, it will never happen.  We've got to make the most of what we've got. 
I don't need a gym membership to workout.  I don't need hours of uninterrupted quiet time to read a book.   And I certainly don't need to eat all the junk food in the house before I can start eating healthy! Haha. How embarassing.

"Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

What is inspiring you this Tuesday?

xo -
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment