Custom Navigation Bar

Monday, September 30, 2013

This Is Halloween

It's that time of year! My most favorite time of year... fall!
There's just something about the changing leaves, pumpkin desserts, and crisp air that is so comforting to me.  So in honor of the perfect weather and Sunday football games, I wanted to get our little apartment ready for Halloween. 
 

I made this "Trick or Treat" printable and it is now available on my Etsy shop here for you to purchase.
This kitchen printable is available in my Etsy shop here.
This printable that we have on our nightstand is available in my Etsy shop here.

Tomorrow is October and I couldn't be more excited!
xo -

post signature

2 comments:

  1. such a cute blog...Where did you get the cute pumpkin statues you have with the Trick or Treat sign?!? I must have them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I got the black and white pumpkin statues from Tai Pan Trading in Sandy, UT.

      Delete